Become a League Supporter
The League can use your support.
Your funds will directly support a diverse array of programs and activities that serve students, alumni,
and our community at large, such as:
- Alumni Panels in NYC Public High Schools
- League Volunteers for Ivy League College Fair
- Student Welcome Event, "Bridging the Gap"
- The League Online with resources like Alumni Spotlights, scholarship information, and job posting
- Pan-Ivy Conference "Black Presence in the Ivy League: Where Do We Go From Here?"
- The Affirmative Action March on Washington
- Panels such as "New Directions in Community Development"
With an annual donation, an individual supporter can become:
All donations are fully tax-deductible!
$25 - Friend
$50 - Donor
$100 - Sustainer
$250 - Patron
$500 - Sponsor
$1,000 - Partner of The League
$2,500 - Gold Partner of The League
$5,000 - Platinum Partner of The League
Please donate via PayPal
Or via regular mail, all tax deductible donations should be made payable to our fiscal sponsor:
Twenty-First Century Foundation
Attn: Alexandra Rojass, Executive Director
132 West 112th Street
Lower Level #1
New York, NY 10026
In the check's note enter: "for The Black Ivy Alumni League"