||Ms. Sandra Philippeaux
||Columbia MFA 1999
Sandra Philippeaux is a television producer and casting director with her own company: 3PX Productions. Sandra attended Syracuse University's Newhouse School of Public Communications and graduated with a Bachelors of Science. After two years of working in corporate communications she decided to pursue her graduate studies in film at Columbia University. Sandra earned her MFA from Columbia where she majored in screenwriting. Her thesis screenplay "The Last American" about an American soldier's journey of self-discovery when assigned to a post in Haiti, was a finalist for the Milos Forman Screenwriting Award. Upon graduation she worked in film development then ultimately found herself in the fast-paced and unpredictable world of television production. Sandra worked in development, field production, and post-production at various networks, with a focus on unscripted, reality programs. Ultimately she earned a fantastic reputation for casting unique characters from the compelling families on ABC's "Wife Swap" to the thought-provoking young women on MTV's "16 and Pregnant."
Two years ago, she launched her own company: 3PX Productions which specializes in the casting and development of original programming for television. 3PX Productions has been instrumental in casting and developing successful, unscripted productions for various networks including ABC, NBC, FOX, MTV, VH1 and The Discovery Channel.
Currently, Sandra is in the process developing and executive producing her own unscripted programs.
Below are just some of the projects that 3PX productions have cast:
* "The Marriage Ref", NBC, Shed Media
* "16 and Pregnant", MTV
* "Is She Really Going Out With Him", MTV, Tijuana Entertainment
* "My Home 2.0", Verizon Marketing Campaign, Campfire Media
* "Miss Rap Supreme", VH1, 10x10 Entertainment
* "Wife Swap", ABC, RDF Media
* "Confessions of a Matchmaker" (pilot episode), A&E, Sharp Entertainment
* "Under One Roof", HGTV, True Entertainment
* "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy", Bravo, Scout Productions
* "Ambush Makeover", FOX, Banyan Productions
* "Elimidate", WB, Telepictures
* "Miami Ink", TLC, Original Media -
* "Untitled Series", TLC, At It Productions
* "Untitled Series, Discovery Channel, Eye to Eye Productions
* "Boom Bap", BET
* "Nice Package", Oxygen, Banyan Productions
* "Design Invasion", Fox, Banyan Productions
* "A Makeover Story", TLC, Banyan Productions